Cure for Writer’s Block #003
My newest obsession is Tumblr – as if you couldn’t tell by my Facebook and Twitter – and I find such interesting posts there. I like to take those images one step further and try to think of how I could expand them into a writing exercise.
For this installment of Cure for Writer’s Block, I found a post that is close to my heart. If you’ve ever read any of my stories, I have a thing for best friend’s falling in love with each other.
Take a look at this picture and see if you can write a scene around it.
- How long have these two known each other?
- Did they fall for each other at the same time?
- Will it be the right time?
- Who made the first move?
- Are they afraid to ruin their friendship?
- Was it too late for them?
- Are they older now, looking back on the time they wasted?
- Have they both been fighting the attraction?
Or, don’t use any of my questions, and just write. That’s the point, to just get you writing.
Let me know what you come up with. Get writing!