Welcome to Guest Writing at Wickedwithink.com!
It’s about that time again…time to spice up Wicked With Ink with Guest Writers. I am still looking to recruit new guest writers to join my growing team of expert writers on sex, erotica, entrepreneurship, marketing, self publishing and more…
Here’s the Important Part
You don’t have to be a writer to write for Wicked. Have something to say, have something to share, I want it!
What I’m Looking For
I am looking for guest writers to fill the site with interesting and informative articles and opinions. I would love to have original, exciting, tantalizing and interesting posts on just about any topic, from personal experiences, marketing your self-published book, to your views on mainstream erotica.
I really like things that haven’t been written 100 times before, but hey, if you can reinvent the wheel and make it edgier, and sexier then it’s been seen before, I will take it. I also like artwork, photos, lists, info-graphics, videos, posters, funny writing, or just samples of your latest works. I know you can do it!
So, What’s In It For You?
Well, if being awesome, and writing something on someone else’s site isn’t enough to get you all hot and bothered, I will link back to your own blog and Twitter profile. Prefer Facebook? I can link there as well. Also, all of the guest writers on Wicked will get an officially wicked badge to show that you have submitted content that has been published on the site.
Below, you’ll find a few pointers to get you started. Make sure to let your imagination run wild! Just head over to Submission Guidelines to submit your ideas and get started.
Guest Writing Rules
Yay whoo! You’re thinking of being a guest writer for Wicked! I’m so excited. But before you go hitting the ‘Submit’ button, there are a couple of things we should go over:
1)Wicked With Ink is an adult site. Keep in mind that anything that is directed for child or young adult consumption would not be appropriate on this site. With that being said, these things are perfectly acceptable:
- Graphic language
- Graphic images
- Sexually explicit writings
- Anything else that you find sexy, funny, tantalizing or stimulating
2) I’d like to keep this friendly. While we have all had bad experiences with a brand, person or organization – please do not attack an individual or organization. That would be bad. If you would like to review something, that is fine.
3) I want to hear about your work – writing, music, art – but please do not be shameless about it. I don’t mind if you plug your services or products here, but please be relevant. Don’t spam, I will just remove the links.
4) Seriously, no spam. It tastes bad, and no one likes to read it.
5) Please feel free to link to your blog, book, reviews, website, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, and anything else you may have.
7) Please do not submit duplicate content. If you have written something for another site, change it, tweak it, or don’t submit it. I will be checking for cross-postings. I would LOVE (sorry I shouted) to see what you can come up with that is shiny, fresh and still has that new post smell.
8) Please don’t promote your social agenda here. I love political commentary as much as the next person, but please, not here.
9) The Editors decision is final, that’s why I’m the Editor. Don’t worry, I’m fair.
Get in touch with me at Story Submission Guidelines to join the team!